Scholarships range from $500 to $2,000 per student:
- $2,000 for a semester or year at a Turkish/TRNC university
- $1,000 for Turkish language studies at a Turkish/TRNC university
- $1,000 for summer programs lasting for more than 4 weeks at a Turkish/TNRC university
- $ 500 for summer programs lasting up to 4 weeks sponsored by US educational institutions or Turkish/TRNC universities
Undergraduate or graduate students who wish to apply must be:
- U.S. citizens of Armenian ethnic origin
- Enrolled full-time, in good standing at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Accepted to a Study Abroad program, language program at a university in Turkey or the TRNC or to a university sponsored study to Turkey or the TRNC
How to Apply
- COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM WITH PICTURE
[Click here for the application form]
- DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING ACCEPTANCE into a study abroad program in Turkey or in TRNC. A copy of your acceptance letter from the school or organization with whom you will study with in Turkey is preferred.
- RESUME Must be submitted on one single-sided 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT Must be original. Transcripts may NOT be sent separately.
All applications must be submitted via mail to:
Turkish Coalition of America
1510 H St. NW Suite 900
Washington, DC 20005.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.