|The Pre-Election Study Tour Delegation at the TCA office with TCA President G. Lincoln McCurdy and team|
The 2016 Pre-Election Study Tour to Washington, DC, sponsored by the Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) and organized by the U.S. Association of Former Members of Congress (USAFMC), visited Washington, DC, October 19-October 22, 2016. The delegation, which was comprised entirely of Turkish women politicians, came to Washington to learn more about the U.S. election process including presidential, congressional, state, and local races as well as the potential impact of the upcoming U.S. election on the U.S.-Turkey relationship.
- Amazon will donate .5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Turkish Coalition of America
- AmazonSmile offers the same products, prices, and services as Amazon
- You can use your existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile, select Turkish Coalition of America to receive eligible purchases before you begin shopping
- Start your shopping at smile.amazon.com!
TCA’s 2015 Annual Report is now available online.
The report highlights TCA's many programs, projects, and grants in 2015.
TCA Hosts Roundtable Discussion with General Ismail Hakki Pekin, Colonel Ahmet Zeki Ucok, and Nedim Sener
On September 30, 2016, TCA hosted a roundtable discussion with the former Head of Turkish Military Intelligence, General Ismail Hakki Pekin; former Turkish military judge, Colonel Ahmet Zeki Ucok; and award winning investigative journalist Nedim Sener. The delegation’s trip to the U.S. was sponsored by the Turkish Heritage Organization (THO). All three members of the delegation were arrested in Turkey under the Ergenekon/Balyoz trials and later released.
During the meeting, there was discussion about the delegation's perspectives on recent events in Turkey and the importance of U.S.-Turkey relations. TCA President G. Lincoln McCurdy emphasized the need for the U.S. and Turkey to be seen as equal partners, and that a strong U.S. - Turkey relationship is vital to peace and prosperity in the region.read more
|(from left to right) Union of Turkish Bar Associations President Metin Feyzioglu, House Small Business Committee Chairman and Foreign Affairs Committee Member Congressman Steve Chabot (R-OH/1st), and TCA President G. Lincoln McCurdy|
On September 20-21, 2016, the Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) hosted a delegation from the Union of Turkish Bar Associations (TBB). The delegation was led by President Metin Feyzioglu and included members Umit Herguner, and Izzet Gunes Gurseler. TCA hosted a reception on Capitol Hill for the delegation, which was attended by Representatives and Turkey Caucus members Frank Guinta (R-NH/1st), Tom MacArthur (R-NJ/3rd), and Steve Chabot (R-OH/1st). Also in attendance, were staff from the offices of Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats Subcommittee Chairman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA/48th); Europe Eurasia, and Emerging Threats Subcommittee Ranking Member Gregory Meeks (D-NY/5th); Dan Lipinski (D-IL/3rd); Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO/5th); and Marcy Kaptur (D/OH-9th).
- TCA Newsletter, September 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, August 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, July 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, June 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, May 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, April 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, March 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, February 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, January 2016read more
- TCA Newsletter, December 2015read more
- TCA Newsletter, November 2015read more